Friday, June 4, 2010

heart still remain at same place

tis few days keep on goin to frenss
bring my p to frens
but no 1 is closing
hais..
disappointed lar
but nvm
i wont gv up
believe me
next week my formative 2 is coming
gambateh lar
yst i went to pok hee's birthday party at jess's condo
altho i'm very tired but i still wanna go coz i can meet him thr
really stupid
haha
just went thr very excited and shy
dunno y
i saw him went he jump out from the swimming pool and scream thr...
i so hope he do tat is to get my notice on him
HOPE SO
then go to the bbq side
sit beside pressing my phone
saw him coming to the bbq side
i pretend not to see him
but
i cant imagine tat he make me to see at him by touching my hair
so happy!!!
he keep on walk infront of me
talk wif fren infront of me
play infront of me
but i can feel tat he is noticing my reponse
OMG
i'm i thinking too much or too sensitive??????????
i think so i am!!!
but....
i really hope tat my feeling is correct!!~~~
tomoro go genting wif frens partner
exciting...
but tis time convoy
i'm not sitting beside him anymore!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment