Saturday, June 5, 2010

GEnting convoy

wake up at 5am
reach frens around 6am
i very very hope tat i can convey wif u!!!!
but..i only can think...
7 something start convey to gombak genting
on the way
my heart i gt hard feeling
i'm nt convoy together wif u..
i only can see ur car in front of me!!
start upset..
arrive gombak around 7am..
i get surprise when i saw u dyed ur hair..
is brown colour!!!!!!
OMG~its nice...
suddenly gt a feel becoz u dye ur hair is wanna same wif me....
OMG!!!!i'm silly!!its impossible
u asked me NOT SCHOOLING MEH??
today is sat leh...hahahaha...
tis is the only conversation between us today!..
too bad...
they chit chat and meeting thr...
8 something start over convoy to genting first world...
i hope too can sit beside u
BUT
i only can hope...
coz some1 is sit beside u!!
i'm sad..
reach genting can only see u walk here n thr...
my sight cant take off from u..
i'm still LOVE u...!!
i'm nt believe!!!
u nt taking lunch n movie wif us><
sad sad sad...dunno whr r u...
renjie gv me ur camera to keep...
i;m happy...becoz tats urs..
back kl not together wif u too><~!!!!
go C21M wif alvin
acc him dye his hair..
boring thr..
finally pok hee fetch me back..
long time i din sit in fairlady dy...
today back hostel wif pok hee's fairlady!!
but..
different feel..
i like to sit in ur fairlady more!!
ur audi TT..i haven try !!hais......
i so hope to take wif u in a quite place...!!!
just u and me..altho its only a moment...
will it happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment