Sunday, June 13, 2010

C21M saloon grand opening

today went to saloon at 1 somethings
reach thr not as many ppl as i aspected..
go thr to support my partner
and had my breakfast n lunch thr!
my prospek came..
alvin hold my hand suddenly
let kelly felt tat he like me
huh
really meh??
at thr so boring
luckily hav alvin acc me all the way
lucas take me as transparent
dint poke,dint speak..
i felt tat he gt look at me
but...
not sure...
haiss
went to snowflake eat wif karina
b4 tat i bye wif lucas
so happy he ask me whr i go
then only bye
karina dabao for her partner
then i go n asked lucas whether he wan eat or nt
suddenly gt a malay guy asked him izzit i'm his gf
he said YES
OMG
i cant imagine tat he said yes
shocked me
actually i wanna help him to ans NO..
but he ans YES too fast..
i'm sososososososo HAPPY he said YES!!!
but i dunno wat he act. thinking
mayb he just playing around!
kelly call me dun take it so serious...
but i really hope tat is from his true heart

No comments:

Post a Comment