Friday, October 9, 2009

my hair bcum short..zZZZ

8 o'clock in the morning
my phone rang.....zZZZ
my fren reach my house edy..
OMG
so early man...
aikksss
luckly
hoho
my mom came into my room
call her help me open the door for my fren
hehe
then me continuous SLEEPing
my fren sat bside my bed watching me sleeping
hoho
me so bad
let her alone
but i'm really very tired lar...
yesterday sleep at 3 midnight
haha
sleep until 10 just wake up
she wait me 2 hours thr
thx so much coz din wake me up
haha
thx ya..pey ing
then ask daniel wat time his bro open the saloon(De-Zoom)
go for hair cutting at 11.30 something
1st time visit the saloon
feel scare on his bro(william)..dunno y
haha
stupid
but actually william quite friendly 1 after chit chat wif him
haha
n quite leng zai oso
finally
finished........
OMG
my hair SHORT edyyyyyyyyy
i cant accept
long time din cut it short like now
aiyo
heart ache larr
suddenly my LONG hair bcum so SHORTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!
really feel a bit regret
but nvm lor...
cut edy
wait it long back lorrr
12.30 sumthing go bus station wif pei ing
take bus to sungai wang n times square
arrive there 2 pm edy

actually i wan to buy long jeans,high heel and purse
BUT
wat i buy????
1 shirt 1 skirt 1 short pants
and spent a lot of money in ETUDE HOUSE
-natural mask lemon
-green tea nose pack
-rich butter hand mask
-moistfull massage mask
-moistfull mist
-sweet heart body mist
-tear drop lash


walau
buy this such things o
whr my long jeans,high heel and purse???
haizzzz
spent a lot of money edy
but haven buy the 3 things tat i wan
no money now edy larrrrr
poorrrr
then find keychain for my fren
headache leh
i think i had shop whole sungai wang and times square
but still cant find any keychain tat i like
really very very headache
wan faint edy
feel vomit
mayb no eat n drink whole afternoon just sho
lastly
i surrender jor
i cant shop again
my fren,
next time just buy for u k?? 
sry ....really sorryyyyy
wait at bus stop at 7
aiyo
very jam lehhhhh
reach home 9 sumthing
tireddddddd..uncomfortable
originally my fren had date me yumcha at 10 o'clock
luckly
she not free 2day
if not i really beh tahan lorrrr
sleep early 2day
nite nite

No comments:

Post a Comment