Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Crazy BAr

12/10/09
wake up around 12
eat,bath and told my mother tat i hv tuition at kl on monday start from tis month
my tuition start from 4.15 to 5.30pm
wait for the bus at 3.15pm
reach thr about 4 edy
actually i can join my fren to PWTC for the beauty fair if i dun hv tuition
so unluckly..cant....bad bad
coz my fren go to taiwan for trip at the next day
he said long time din meet me and hope to meet me on mon but cant
so disappointed
sry ya....cs
finished my tuition at 5.30
reached home around 6.40
walau
nid more than 1 hour to reach home
tired
13/10/09 is my fren's birthday
they plan to celebrate at Crazy Bar
ask me to join
hmmm......
should i join???but i promised him edy
haiz
lastly
i join them


arrived thr around 10pm
chit chat n drink there..BUT i'm not drinking alcohol..juz soft drink
clever izzit??
hoho..
Happy Birthday..my fren
 the bar NOT NICE
boring
regret


 12am
my fren cum n fetch me back
so boring at thr
regreted y dun back early a bit
haha
then me n my fren go for a drive to Balakong,Equine,Sri Serdang,Seri kembangan...
nothing to do..just drive and chat
around 2 we chat at playground down my house
finally back home at 3am
wahhh
so late edy
very tired
fast fast wash my face n sleep........

No comments:

Post a Comment